- The 80s Rock Music You Need in Your Life
- The 80s Rock Music You Grew Up With
- The 80s Rock Music You Love
- The 80s Rock Music You Forgot
- The 80s Rock Music You Miss
- The 80s Rock Music You Should Remember
- The 80s Rock Music You Should Check Out
- The 80s Rock Music You Can’t Live Without
- The 80s Rock Music You Need to Hear
- The 80s Rock Music You Won’t Believe
It’s time to take a trip down memory lane and revisit some of the greatest 80s rock hits. From hair bands to power ballads, this is the music you need in your life!
The 80s Rock Music You Need in Your Life
The 1980s was a decade of great rock music. From hard rock to hair metal, there was something for everyone in this era of music. Here are some of the 80s rock bands that you need in your life.
Guns N’ Roses: One of the most popular hard rock bands of all time, Guns N’ Roses dominated the airwaves in the late 80s with their debut album “Appetite for Destruction.” hits like “Welcome to the Jungle” and “Paradise City” made them one of the most popular bands in the world.
Bon Jovi: Another hugely popular band in the 80s, Bon Jovi was known for their power ballads like “Livin’ on a Prayer” and “Wanted Dead or Alive.” They were one of the biggest bands of the decade and their popularity has only grown in recent years.
Aerosmith: One of the most influential rock bands of all time, Aerosmith was responsible for bringing hard rock back to the mainstream in the late 1970s. They continued to be one of the biggest bands in the world through the 80s with hits like “Walk This Way” and “Dream On.”
Metallica: One of the most popular metal bands of all time, Metallica rose to prominence in the early 80s with their debut album “Kill ‘Em All.” They went on to release a string of successful albums throughout the decade, cementing their place as one of the biggest metal bands in history.
The 80s Rock Music You Grew Up With
The 80s was a decade of great rock music. From hair bands to pop metal, there was something for everyone. Here are some of the 80s rock bands that you need in your life:
– Bon Jovi
– Def Leppard
– Guns N’ Roses
– Motley Crue
– Quiet Riot
The 80s Rock Music You Love
The eighties was a great decade for rock music. There were so many different sub-genres and styles that it is hard to keep track. But, there are some essential 80s rock bands and artists that you need in your life. Here is a list of some of the best:
Guns N’ Roses- One of the most successful rock bands of all time, they dominated the charts in the late 80s with their debut album, Appetite for Destruction.
Bon Jovi- Another hugely successful band, Bon Jovi had a string of hits in the 80s including “Livin’ on a Prayer” and “Wanted Dead or Alive”.
Journey- Journey was one of the biggest arena rock bands of the 80s. They are best known for their hit song “Don’t Stop Believin'” which has become an 80s anthem.
AC/DC- A classic rock band that was huge in the 80s, they are best known for their rock anthems like “Back in Black” and “Highway to Hell”.
Def Leppard- Another hair metal band that was popular in the 80s, Def Leppard had hits like “Photograph” and “Pour Some Sugar on Me”.
The 80s Rock Music You Forgot
The 80s was a great decade for rock music, with a wide variety of styles and sounds emerging from the underground and into the mainstream. While some of the music from this era has stood the test of time, there are plenty of tracks that have been forgotten about over the years. Here are 10 80s rock songs that you need in your life:
1. “Little Suzi” by Tesla
2. “Wind of Change” by Scorpions
3. ” Heat of the Moment” by Asia
4. ” I Remember You” by Skid Row
5. ” To Be with You” by Mr. Big
6. ” More than Words” by Extreme
7. “(Don’t Fear) The Reaper” by Blue Oyster Cult
8. ” Cum on Feel the Noize” by Quiet Riot
9. ” We’re Not Gonna Take It” by Twisted Sister
10. ” I Wanna Rock” by Twisted Sister
The 80s Rock Music You Miss
The 80s was a time of excess in many ways: big hair, big egos, and big sounds.Rock music from the 80s is characterized by heavy use of synthesizers, drum machines, and distorted guitars. It was a decade when rock music truly went mainstream, and some of the genre’s biggest names released some of their most iconic albums.
If you’re looking for a dose of nostalgia or just want to hear some great rock music, here are 10 essential 80s albums you need in your life.
1. Appetite for Destruction – Guns N’ Roses (1987)
2. The Joshua Tree – U2 (1987)
3. Back in Black – AC/DC (1980)
4. Reckless – Bryan Adams (1984)
5. Slippery When Wet – Bon Jovi (1986)
6. 1984 – Van Halen (1984)
7. Quiet Riot – Metal Health (1983)
8. Hysteria – Def Leppard (1987)
9. Love over Gold – Dire Straits (1982)
10. Toto IV – Toto (1982)
The 80s Rock Music You Should Remember
The eighties were a big decade for rock music. From soft rock to hair metal, there was a little bit of something for everyone. Here are ten essential 80s rock songs that you need in your life.
1. “Living on a Prayer” by Bon Jovi: This hair metal anthem is one of the most iconic songs of the 80s. It’s the perfect song to sing at the top of your lungs with your friends.
2. “I Love Rock N’ Roll” by Joan Jett: This song is a timeless classic that continues to be popular today. It’s the perfect anthem for anyone who loves rock music.
3. “ Eye of the Tiger” by Survivor: This song was featured in the film Rocky III and went on to become one of the most popular songs of the 80s. It’s an inspirational song that will get you pumped up for anything.
4. “Sweet Child O’ Mine” by Guns N’ Roses: This power ballad is one of the most popular love songs ever written. It’s sure to make you feel all the feels.
5. “You Give Love a Bad Name” by Bon Jovi: This is another iconic Bon Jovi song that has stood the test of time. It’s a catchy tune with a great message about love gone wrong.
6. “Pour Some Sugar On Me” by Def Leppard: This hair metal classic is sure to get you up and dancing. It’s the perfect song to help you let loose and have some fun.
7 . “ Don’t Stop Believin’ ” by Journey : This inspirational power ballad is one of the most popular songs of all time . It ‘ s sure to give you chills every time you hear it .
8 . ” We ‘ re Not Gonna Take It ” by Twisted Sister : This heavy metal anthem is perfect for anyone who wants to let out their inner rebel . It ‘ s a great song to headbang along to .
9 . ” I Wanna Rock ” by Twisted Sister : Another great Twisted Sister song , this one is all about rocking out and having fun . If you want to headbang and sing along , this is the song for you .
10 . ” Welcome To The Jungle ” by Guns N’Roses : This hard rock classic will get your blood pumping and adrenaline flowing . It ‘ s sure to get you ready for anything .
The 80s Rock Music You Should Check Out
The 1980s were a great decade for rock music with a huge number of sub-genres and subcultures developing. Here are just a few of the 80s rock styles you need in your life.
Hard rock/hair metal – This is the kind of rock that dominated the airwaves in the early to mid 80s. It’s characterized by its big sound, catchy hooks, and often outrageous visuals. Bands like Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, and Mötley Crüe typify this style of rock.
Gothic rock – This is a darker, atmospheric style of rock that emerged in the late 70s/early 80s. Bands like Siouxsie and the Banshees, Joy Division, and The Sisters of Mercy are considered pioneers of gothic rock.
Punk rock – Punk rock was a reaction to the overblown stadium rock of the 70s. It’s characterized by its DIY ethic, stripped down sound, and political lyrics. The Ramones and The Sex Pistols are considered two of the most influential punk bands.
Alternative/indie rock – This is a catch-all category for any band that didn’t fit neatly into one of the other genres. Alternative rock is often characterized by its angular guitars and off-kilter song structures. Some important alternative bands from the 80s include R.E.M., Sonic Youth, and Pixies.
The 80s Rock Music You Can’t Live Without
The 80s was a golden age for rock music, giving us some of the most iconic songs and bands of all time. If you’re a fan of the genre, then you know that there are certain tracks that you simply can’t live without. Here’s a look at 10 of the most essential 80s rock songs that you need in your life:
1. “Welcome to the Jungle” by Guns N’ Roses
2. “Sweet Child O’ Mine” by Guns N’ Roses
3. “Paradise City” by Guns N’ Roses
4. “I Love Rock ‘n Roll” by Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
5. “Every Rose Has Its Thorn” by Poison
6. “Your Love” by The Outfield
7. “Alone Again (Naturally)” by Gilbert O’Sullivan
8. “(I Just) Died in Your Arms Tonight” by Cutting Crew
9. “Don’t Stop Believin'” by Journey
10. “Livin’ on a Prayer” by Bon Jovi
The 80s Rock Music You Need to Hear
There are some people who think that the only good music came out of the 80s. While that may be debatable, there is no denying that the 80s was a decade that produced some incredible rock music. If you’re looking for a dose of nostalgia or just want to hear some great 80s rock, here are 10 tracks you need to check out.
The 80s Rock Music You Won’t Believe
We’ve all heard of the classics like Nirvana, Metallica, and Guns N’ Roses, but what about the hidden gems of the 80s? Here are 10 criminally underrated rock bands from the 1980s that you need in your life.
3. Mr. Big
4. Lita Ford