- The Best Blues Rock Bands in Gloucestershire
- The Best Venues for Live Music in Gloucestershire
- The Best Time to See Live Music in Gloucestershire
- The Best Food and Drink to Enjoy at a Live Music Event in Gloucestershire
- The Best Way to Get to a Live Music Event in Gloucestershire
- The Best Accommodation for a Live Music Weekend in Gloucestershire
- The Best Things to Do in Gloucestershire After a Live Music Event
- The Best Live Music Events in Gloucestershire This Weekend
This weekend, join us in Gloucestershire for some great live blues rock music. Catch some of the best local talent and enjoy a great night out!
This weekend, Gloucestershire is host to some fantastic live music from a range of genres. Whether you’re a fan of classical, rock, or pop, there’s sure to be something for you. Here are just a few of the events taking place in the county this weekend.
The Best Blues Rock Bands in Gloucestershire
This weekend, Gloucestershire will be alive with the sound of blues rock music. Some of the best blues rock bands in the country will be performing live in venues across the county. So if you’re a fan of the genre, make sure you catch some live music this weekend. Here are just a few of the bands that will be performing:
One of the most popular blues rock bands in Gloucestershire, The Bluebirds have been thrilling audiences for years with their energetic live performances. They always put on a great show, so make sure you catch them this weekend.
The Rolling Stones
One of the most legendary bands in the world, The Rolling Stones are true masters of the blues rock genre. If you’re a fan of their music, seeing them live is an experience you’ll never forget. Make sure you don’t miss out and catch them this weekend in Gloucestershire.
Another hugely popular blues rock band from Gloucestershire, The Bluematics always put on a great live show. If you’re looking for a band that knows how to get the crowd going, they’re definitely one to see this weekend.
The Best Venues for Live Music in Gloucestershire
Looking for some great places to enjoy live music in Gloucestershire this weekend? Here are some of the best venues to check out:
1. The Frog and Toad – This pub is well known for its great selection of local and international beers, and its live music offerings are just as impressive. Catch some blues rock this Saturday night with The Juke Joint Devils.
2. Moo Bar – This intimate bar is located in the heart of Cheltenham and is a great place to catch up-and-coming talent. This Friday, catch singer-songwriter Jordan Reynoldson performing live.
3. The Nash – Tucked away in a converted Victorian stable, The Nash has a cosy and intimate atmosphere that is perfect for live music. This Saturday, enjoy live jazz with The Chris Ingham Trio.
4. Smokey Joe’s –This American-style diner is a great place to enjoy some classic rock ‘n’ roll. On Sunday night, don’t miss The Rolling Stones tribute band Satisfaction guaranteed to get you up and dancing.
5. Boston Tea Party – This cafe is well known for its delicious food, but it also has a great selection of live music on offer. On Sunday afternoon, catch folk duo Tom & Clare performing live.
The Best Time to See Live Music in Gloucestershire
The best time to see live music in Gloucestershire is in the summertime. The festivals and fairs that take place in the county during the warmer months always have a great lineup of bands, and there’s nothing quite like seeing a live show outdoors. However, there are plenty of venues that host live music all year round, so you can catch some blues rock any time of year.
The Best Food and Drink to Enjoy at a Live Music Event in Gloucestershire
Food and drink are an important part of the live music experience, and Gloucestershire has a lot to offer in this department. Here are some of the best options to enjoy at a live music event in the area:
· A variety of locally produced ales from The Publican
· Gloucester Cheese Croissants from Painswick Restaurant
· The ultimate fish and chips from The Codfather
· A traditional Sunday roast at The Boot Inn
· Afternoon tea and cake at The Daffodil Tea Rooms
· Delicious ice cream from Joe’s Ice Cream Parlour
No matter what your taste, you’re sure to find something to suit you at a live music event in Gloucestershire. So why not come along and enjoy some great food and drink while enjoying some fantastic live music?
The Best Way to Get to a Live Music Event in Gloucestershire
There are a few ways to get to a live music event in Gloucestershire, but the best way is to take the bus. The bus will drop you off right in front of the venue, and you won’t have to worry about finding a parking spot.
The Best Accommodation for a Live Music Weekend in Gloucestershire
Whether you’re a fan of the blues or just enjoy live music in general, Gloucestershire is the perfect place to be this weekend. With a range of different venues and accommodation options available, you’re sure to find the perfect place to stay for a live music weekend.
blues rock band Little Women will be performing at the Cheltenham Jazz Festival, one of the UK’s leading jazz festivals. If you’re looking for something a bit different, why not check out The Dukes at Gloucester Guildhall? This rockabilly band are sure to get you on your feet and dancing.
If you’re planning on making a weekend of it, there are plenty of accommodation options available in Gloucestershire. For those on a budget, The Cotswold House Hotel is a great option and is just a short walk from all of the live music venues in Cheltenham. If you’re looking for something a bit more luxurious, No. 38 The Park is a stunning boutique hotel located in the heart of Cheltenham town centre.
So whether you’re a local or just visiting for the weekend, make sure you catch some live music in Gloucestershire this weekend!
The Best Things to Do in Gloucestershire After a Live Music Event
If you’re in the mood for some live music this weekend, you’re in luck! Gloucestershire is home to a number of great live music venues, and there’s sure to be a show that’s just your style.
Once the show is over, Gloucestershire has plenty to offer in terms of things to do. If you’re looking for a bite to eat, the county is home to a number of excellent restaurants. If you’re looking to continue the party, there are several bars and clubs that will keep the party going all night long. And if you’re looking for something a little more low-key, there are plenty of museums and galleries to explore.
No matter what your interests are, Gloucestershire has something for everyone. Check out one of the live music venues this weekend and start exploring all that the county has to offer!
The Best Live Music Events in Gloucestershire This Weekend
This weekend, Gloucestershire is alive with the sound of music! Here are some of the best live music events taking place in the county:
-The Bluefrets at The Frog and Fiddle, Cheltenham
-The Stolen Stones at The Soundhouse, Gloucester
-The Cutlasses at The Smokehouse, Bishop’s Cleeve
-The Rockets at The Boot Inn, Tewkesbury
-The Beaten Tracks at The Wheatsheaf, Cirencester
-Red House Rewind at The Red House, Stroud
-Jazz in the Afternoon with Dave O’Higgins and Jason Rebello at The Francis Arms, Stroud
This weekend, don’t miss your chance to catch some incredible blues rock music live in Gloucestershire. With a lineup featuring some of the best up-and-coming talent in the UK, this is sure to be a gig not to be missed. So make sure you get your tickets now and head down to Gloucestershire this weekend for an unforgettable live music experience.