We all know that feeling when a great song comes on and we just can’t help but dance. Whether it’s electronic, pop, or rock, there are certain songs that just make us want to move.
So, we’ve compiled a list of the best dance songs of all time, from oldies to contemporary hits. So put on your dancing shoes and get ready to move!
electronic, pop, and rock music have always been popular genres for dancing. But what makes a song truly great for dancing? Is it the beat? The lyrics? The overall feel of the song?
There are many factors that go into making a great dance song. But ultimately, it comes down to personal preference. Some people prefer faster songs with lots of energy, while others prefer slower, more romantic songs.
Whatever your preference, there are plenty of great dance songs out there to choose from. Here are just a few of our favorites:
“Uptown Funk” by Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars
This upbeat track is impossible to resist moving to. It’s catchy horns and infectious beat make it the perfect song to get any party started.
“Can’t Stop the Feeling!” by Justin Timberlake
This feel-good pop song is perfect for any occasion. Whether you’re getting ready for a night out or just want to brighten up your day, this tune will definitely put a smile on your face.
“I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)” by Whitney Houston
This classic pop song is ideal for anyone who loves to dance. The happy and upbeat melody is sure to put you in a good mood, and the infectious chorus will have you singing along in no time.
Best Dance Songs of All Time: Electronic
The electronic dance music genre, also known as EDM, has become one of the most popular genres in recent years. Thanks to the rise of festivals like Electric Daisy Carnival and Ultra Music Festival, EDM has taken the world by storm.
There are countless great EDM songs, but some stand out above the rest. Here are 10 of the best dance songs of all time:
1. “ Sandstorm” by Darude
2. “ Levels” by Avicii
3. “ Titanium” by David Guetta ft. Sia
4. “ Gangnam Style” by PSY
5. “ Don’t You Worry Child” by Swedish House Mafia
6. “ Animals” by Martin Garrix
7. “ Wake Me Up” by Avicii
8. “ Get Lucky” by Daft Punk ft. Pharrell Williams
9. “ Can’t Stop Me” by Afrojack ft. Matthew Koma
10. “ Forget You Not” by Tritonal ft Carly Page
Best Dance Songs of All Time: Pop
The list of the 100 best dance songs of all time according to Rolling Stone magazine:
1. “C’mon N’ Ride It (The Train)” – Quad City DJ’s
2. “Macarena” – Los Del Rio
3. “Yeah!” – Usher featuring Lil Jon and Ludacris
4. “I Gotta Feeling” – The Black Eyed Peas
5. “Party Rock Anthem” – LMFAO featuring Lauren Bennett and GoonRock
6. ” Sexy and I Know It” – LMFAO
7. “We Found Love” – Rihanna featuring Calvin Harris
8. “Can’t Stop the Feeling!” – Justin Timberlake
9. “I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me)” – Whitney Houston
10. “(You Gotta) Fight for Your Right (To Party)” – Beastie Boys
Best Dance Songs of All Time: Rock
The best dance songs of all time: rock, electronic, and pop. These are the songs that make you want to get up and move, no matter where you are or what you’re doing. They’re the songs that make you feel alive, make you feel happy, make you feel like dancing.
So turn up the volume, crank up the bass, and get ready to move with the best dance songs of all time.
We hope you enjoyed our list of the best dance songs of all time! From electronic to pop to rock, there’s surely a song on this list that will get you moving. Whether you’re getting ready for a night out or just dancing around your living room, these hits will have you covered.