Ethnic Music: The Best Instrumentals
Looking for the best instrumentals for your next ethnic music project? Look no further than our roundup of the best tracks from around the world. From catchy mariachi tunes to soulful Middle Eastern melodies, we’ve got you covered.
Instrumental music is a popular genre among music lovers of all ages. The best instrumentals are those that transport the listener to another place and time, evoking feelings of nostalgia, joy, or melancholy.
There are many different types of instrumental music, from classical to jazz to rock. Each style has its own unique characteristics that make it special.
Ethnic instrumental music is a genre that is particularly popular among people who are interested in other cultures. This type of music often uses traditional instruments from a particular culture, such as the sitar in Indian music or the koto in Japanese music.
Ethnic instrumental music can be a great way to relax and unwind after a long day. It can also be used as background music for parties or other events. If you’re looking for some new ethnic instrumental tunes to add to your collection, check out our list of the best ethnic instrumentals below.
What is Ethnic Music?
Ethnic music is music that is typically associated with a particular country or region. It can be music that is performed by people who are native to the country or region, or it can be music that has been influenced by the culture of the country or region. Ethnic music often has a distinctive sound that reflects the musical traditions of the country or region.
The Best Instrumentals
If you are a fan of ethnic music, then you know that the best instrumentals can be found in this genre. From the haunting sounds of the sitar to the lively rhythms of the tabla, ethnic music is full of beautiful and intriguing sounds.
There are many different types of ethnic music, and each one has its own unique flavor. If you are looking for the best instrumentals in this genre, then you will want to check out the following five recordings.
1. “Raga Mala” by Ravi Shankar. This album features some of the most beautiful sitar playing you will ever hear. Shankar is a master of this instrument, and his performance on this album is simply stunning.
2. “Tabla Suite” by Zakir Hussain. Hussain is one of the world’s foremost tabla players, and his performance on this album is nothing short of amazing. The highlight of this recording is Hussain’s duet with sitar player Ravi Shankar on the track “Ragas in Minor Scale.”
3. “The Art of Carnatic Music: Instrumental Gems” by L Subramaniam. This album features some of the finest Carnatic instrumental music ever recorded. Subramaniam is a virtuoso violinist, and his playing on this album is truly breathtaking.
4. “Journey to Jalandhar” by Sultan Khan & party. This album takes the listener on a fascinating journey through the world of North Indian classical music. Khan is a master sarangi player, and his performance on this album is simply mesmerizing.
5. “Sanskriti: The Essence of Indian Classical Music” by Pandit Shivkumar Sharma & Ustad Zakir Hussain. This album presents some of the finest Hindustani instrumental music ever recorded. Sharma is a master santoor player, and his playing on thisalbumis simply exquisite. Hussain’s tabla playing provide ths perfect accompaniment to Sharma’s santoor playing, making for a truly magical listening experience.”
In conclusion, ethnic music is a genre of music that is often overlooked. It is a genre that has a lot to offer, and it is a genre that can be enjoyed by everyone. Whether you are looking for something to relax to, or something to get your feet tapping, ethnic music is definitely worth checking out.