- Music to help you feel good
- Music to get you through the day
- Music to make you feel better
- Music to make you feel happy
- Music to make you feel relaxed
- Music to make you feel energetic
- Music to make you feel motivated
- Music to make you feel inspired
- Music to make you feel excited
- Music to make you feel content
Looking for a little musical inspiration to help you power through the day? Check out our list of feel-good rock tracks that are sure to give you a boost!
Music to help you feel good
We all have those days where we just need a little boost to get us through. On days like that, music can be a great pick-me-up. If you’re looking for some feel-good rock music to help get you through the day, here are 10 songs that should do the trick.
“Boulevard of Broken Dreams” by Green Day
“Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)” by Green Day
“Iris” by the Goo Goo Dolls
“Here Comes the Sun” by the Beatles
“Walking on Sunshine” by Katrina and the Waves
“Don’t Stop Believin'” by Journey
“Beautiful Day” by U2
“Happy” by Pharrell Williams
“Ain’t No Mountain High Enough” by Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell
“I Believe in a Thing Called Love” by The Darkness
Music to get you through the day
We all have those days where we just can’t seem to get going. Whether it’s because of a looming deadline at work, or a fight with a loved one, sometimes we all need a little pick-me-up to help us get through the day. That’s where music comes in.
Listening to the right kind of music can help lift your mood, give you energy, and help you focus. If you’re looking for some feel-good rock songs to get you through the day, look no further. We’ve compiled a list of 10 songs that are sure to put a smile on your face and give you the boost you need to get through whatever the day throws your way.
So crank up the volume, and let these tunes give you the boost you need to make it through the day!
Music to make you feel better
We all have those days where nothing seems to go right. You wake up on the wrong side of the bed, you burnt your breakfast, you’re running late for work, and to top it all off, it’s raining outside. On days like these, the last thing you want to do is listen to more news about the state of the world. Instead, you need some music to pick you up and boost your mood. Here are 10 tracks of feel-good rock music to get you through the day.
1. “Boulevard of Broken Dreams” by Green Day
2. “Don’t Look Back in Anger” by Oasis
3. “I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles)” by The Proclaimers
4. “Livin’ on a Prayer” by Bon Jovi
5. “No Rain” by Blind Melon
6. “Redemption Song” by Bob Marley & The Wailers
7. “The Middle” by Jimmy Eat World
8.”Walking on Sunshine” by Katrina & The Waves
9.”What I Like About You” by The Romantics
10.”You Can’t Always Get What You Want” by The Rolling Stones
Music to make you feel happy
In today’s society, it is not uncommon to feel anxious, stressed or down. However, there are many ways to Combat these negative emotions and one of them is through music. Research has shown that music can have a profound effect on our mood, and it is a powerful tool that can be used to make us feel happy.
When you’re feeling down, it can be difficult to find the motivation to do anything. But, listening to feel-good rock music can help you get through the day and make you feel happier. There are many benefits to listening to happy music, including reducing stress, improving your mood and even boosting your immune system.
If you’re looking for some feel-good rock music to get you through the day, here are 10 happy songs that will make you smile:
1) “Here Comes the Sun” by The Beatles: This classic song is guaranteed to put a smile on your face. The optimistic lyrics and uplifting tone will help you forget about your troubles and enjoy the moment.
2) “Walking on Sunshine” by Katrina & The Waves: This 1980s classic is the perfect upbeat song to listen to when you need a pick-me-up. The happy lyrics and catchy melody will lift your spirits and make you want to dance along.
3) “Good Vibrations” by The Beach Boys: This timeless song is guaranteed to put you in a good mood. The positive lyrics and upbeat tempo will help you forget about your troubles and enjoy the moment.
4) “I Love Rock ‘n Roll” by Joan Jett & The Blackhearts: This iconic song is perfect for when you need a boost of energy. The high-tempo beat and rebellious lyrics will help you let loose and have fun.
5) “Happy” by Pharrell Williams: This 2014 hit was designed to make listeners happy, and it definitely succeeds! The positive lyrics and cheerful tone are sure to put a smile on your face.
6) “Don’t Stop Believin’” by Journey: This classic rock song is an uplifting anthem that will inspire you to keep going even when times are tough. The hopeful message and catchy melody are sure to give you a boost when you need it most.
7) “Yes! We CanOCK! [As Heard In Jumanji]ode Along With Pfeiffer And Holyfield”]”Yes! We Can!” Is an inspirational song written by Lin-Manuel Miranda for President Barack Obama’s first presidential campaign in 2008.]ThisLil Nas X’s “Old Town Road” Featuring Billy Ray Cyrus Is Now the Longest Running No.”#1 Song In Billboard Historyliteral bop!!! Anyway I love this song because it gives me hope that we can all overcome anything if we work together!!” – @nesi1056]]have overcomed so much in life already but this based off what I’m still currently going thru… Depression because of my sexuality which caused anxiety.. @lilnasx this helps me so much’]The chorus of this song is so powerful!!! It makes me realize that no matter what other people say or think about me… I AM GOOD ENOUGH AND I DESERVE TO BE HAPPY!!! @lilnasx #YouDeserveIt’]This song really hits different knowing what Lil Nas X has been through in his life before he made it… He overcame SO MUCH!! @lilnasx]]this whole sng speaks volumes abt what im goin thru rn… @lilnasx thankyou for making such an amazing sonG!!! #YouDeserveIt’]I really needed this today… Thank you @lilnasx
Music to make you feel relaxed
We’ve all been there before. One too many deadlines at work, an argument with a loved one or just feeling generally stressed out. When life gets overwhelming, it’s important to take a step back and relax. And what better way to do that than with some feel-good tunes?
Here are 10 songs to help you feel relaxed and ease your stress away.
1. “Here Comes the Sun” by The Beatles
2. “Don’t Worry, Be Happy” by Bobby McFerrin
3. “ Good Vibrations” by The Beach Boys
4. “ Xanadu” by Olivia Newton-John
5. “ Walkin’ on Sunshine” by Katrina and The Waves
6. “ Dancing in the Street” by Martha and The Vandellas
7. “ I Can See Clearly Now” by Johnny Nash
8.Fake plastic trees” by Radiohead
9.”Yellow” by Coldplay
10.”Walking on Sunshine” by Katrina and the Waves
Music to make you feel energetic
Rock music is a genre of music that is often associated with feeling energetic and alive. The electric guitars, the driving drums, and the raw vocals often create an exciting and anthemic sound that can make listeners feel like they can conquer the world. If you’re looking for music to make you feel good, here are 10 rock songs that will do the trick.
Music to make you feel motivated
We all have those days where we just can’t seem to get going. Maybe we’re bogged down with work, or feeling a little under the weather. But there’s one surefire way to get ourselves out of our funk: listening to some feel-good rock music.
That’s right, rock music isn’t just for head-banging and guitar solos. Some of the best motivational songs out there are rock songs, and they can give you the energy boost you need to power through your day. So next time you’re feeling down, put on one of these feel-good rock tunes, and get ready to take on the world.
· “Start Me Up” by The Rolling Stones
· “I LoveRock ‘n Roll” by Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
· “We Will Rock You” by Queen
· “Eye of the Tiger” by Survivor
· “Don’t Stop Believin’” by Journey
Music to make you feel inspired
When you’re feeling down, it’s important to remember that you’re not alone. In fact, some of the most popular songs out there are about getting through tough times. If you’re looking for feel-good rock music to get you through the day, here are 10 of the best tracks to lift your spirits.
1. “Eye of the Tiger” by Survivor
2. “Don’t Stop Believin’” by Journey
3. “We Will Rock You” by Queen
4. “Living on a Prayer” by Bon Jovi
5. “I Love Rock ‘n Roll” by Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
6. “Here I Go Again” by Whitesnake
7. “The Middle” by Zedd, Maren Morris & Grey
8. “Walking on Sunshine” by Katrina and The Waves
9. “Happy” by Pharrell Williams
10. “I Believe in a Thing Called Love” by The Darkness
Music to make you feel excited
Are you struggling to find music that will make you feel excited? Look no further! Here is a list of our favorite feel good rock songs to get you through the day.
“I Love Rock ‘n’ Roll” by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
This song is guaranteed to get you moving and shaking. It’s the perfect song to listen to when you need a pick-me-up.
“We Will Rock You” by Queen
This song is an anthem for anyone who loves rock music. It’s sure to fill you with energy and excitement.
“Best Day of My Life” by American Authors
This feel-good tune is perfect for when you need a confidence boost. It will remind you that life is beautiful and worth living.
“I’m Alive” by Celine Dion
This song is all about embracing life and living each day to the fullest. It’s the perfect motivational tune for when you need some inspiration.
Music to make you feel content
We all have those days where nothing seems to be going right. The sun is hiding, our to-do list is growing by the second, and we’re just generally feeling crummy. On days like these, it’s easy to let the negative emotions take over. But what if there was a way to snap out of it?
Listening to feel-good music is one way to turn a bad day around. When we hear happy and upbeat tunes, our brains release dopamine, which has mood-boosting and stress-relieving effects. So next time you’re feeling down, put on one of these 10 songs and let the good vibes flow.
“Walking on Sunshine” by Katrina and the Waves
“The Middle” by Zedd, Maren Morris & Grey
“Here Comes the Sun” by The Beatles
“Can’t Stop the Feeling!” by Justin Timberlake
“Put It All On Me” by Ed Sheeran feat. Ella Mai
“I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)” by Whitney Houston
“Build Me Up Buttercup” by The Foundations
“Happy” by Pharrell Williams
“Shiny Happy People” by R.E.M.