A look at the best House Music of 2012.
2012 House Music Hits
2012 was a big year for house music, with new artists and new tracks emerging and making a big impact on the scene. Here are some of the best house music tracks of 2012:
– ‘Bleep’ by Blawan
– ‘Boy’ by Craig Richards
– ‘No Turning Back’ by Dennis Ferrer
– ‘Fantasy’ by George Fitzgerald
– ‘Don’t You Worry Child’ by Swedish House Mafia
– ‘I Could Be the One’ by Avicii vs Nicky Romero
– ‘Pump Up The Jam’ by Gregor Salto
– ‘Easy Lover’ by Phil Collins
– ‘You Make Me’ by Avicii
Best House Music Clubs in 2012
There were many great house music clubs in 2012, but a few stood out as the best of the best. If you’re looking for a place to enjoy some great house music, consider one of these clubs.
-The Warehouse in Chicago was one of the best house music clubs in 2012. The club featured many great DJs and offered a great atmosphere for enjoying house music.
-Another great house music club in 2012 was TBA Brooklyn in New York City. This club featured a variety of different house music genres, and it was a great place to dance the night away.
-Finally, One More Time in Los Angeles was one of the top house music clubs in 2012. The club featured some of the best DJs in the world, and it was a great place to enjoy some amazing house music.
Top House Music Festivals of 2012
There are many great house music festivals around the world, but here are our picks for the top house music festivals of 2012:
-The BPM Festival (Portugal): This festival takes place in beautiful Portugal and features some of the world’s top house DJs.
– Tomorrowland (Belgium):Tomorrowland is one of the largest and most well-known electronic music festivals in the world. It features multiple stages with different genres of electronic music, including house.
– Creamfields (UK):Creamfields is one of the UK’s biggest and best-known dance music festivals. It takes place in Daresbury, Cheshire, and features a wide range of electronic genres, including house.
– ADE (Netherlands): The Amsterdam Dance Event is one of the largest electronic music conferences and festivals in the world. It takes place in October and features a wide range of genres, including house.