How to remove all of your music from Apple Music that you’ve downloaded On your iPhone, open the Settings app. Scroll down and choose “Music” from the drop-down menu. Select “Downloaded Music” from the drop-down menu. This will take you to a list of all the songs you’ve downloaded. To erase all of your downloaded music, tap the red minus (-) symbol next to “All Songs.”
This Video Should Help:
The “apple music remove download but keep in library on mac” is a question that has been asked before, and there are many solutions. The most common solution is to use the “Apple Music Remove Download Tool.”
- how do i delete my entire apple music library and start over?
- how to clear apple music library on android
- how to delete songs from apple music playlist
- how to delete multiple songs on apple music 2020
- how to remove downloaded music from iphone but keep in library