You can play music on your iPhone while recording video by following these simple steps. First, open the Settings app and tap on General. Next, tap on Accessibility. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap on Guided Access. Tap on the toggle switch to turn Guided Access on.
Once Guided Access is enabled, open the Camera app and begin recording a video. While the video is recording, triple-click the home button to bring up the Guided
In today’s society, it is commonplace to record videos on your phone. Sometimes you may want to add music to these videos to make them more personal or interesting. Luckily, there are a few different ways that you can do this. This guide will show you how to play music on your iPhone while recording video.
What you need
In order to play music on your iPhone while recording video, you will need:
-A jailbroken iPhone
-MediaPlayer framework (should already be installed on your device)
Jailbreaking your device will void its warranty and may make it more vulnerable to malware or other attacks, so proceed with caution. Once you have jailbroken your device, open iFile and navigate to the /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries folder. Find the MediaPlayer.dylib file and delete it. This will disable the MediaPlayer framework, which will prevent the music from stopping when you start recording video.
Set up your device
To play music while recording video on your iPhone, you’ll need to set up your device first. Here’s how:
1. Connect your iPhone to a power source.
2. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
3. Tap “Control Center.”
4. Tap “Customize Controls.”
5. Add the “Screen Recording” control to the “Included Controls” section.
6. Tap “Done.”
Now that your device is set up, you can start playing music while recording video! Here’s how: 7. Open the Camera app on your iPhone.
8. Swipe left or right until you find the video mode.
9. Tap the red record button to start recording video. You should see a white bar appear at the top of the screen, indicating that music is playing while you record video. 10 To stop playing music, tap the white bar and then tap “Stop.”
Choose a song
To play music on your iPhone while recording video, first you’ll need to choose a song from your music library. To do this, open the Music app and browse through your songs. Once you’ve found a song you want to play, tap on it to select it.
Play the song
Assuming you already have a song in your iTunes music library, and that you have an iPhone with iOS 7 or later:
1. Open the Camera app.
2. Tap the video camera icon .
3. Tap the record button to start recording video. As you record, audio from any song in your music library will play in the background.
4. To stop recording video, tap . To resume recording, tap .
5. To change songs without stopping recording, double-tap the screen while recording video. Your song will pause and your music library will open. Select a new song, then tap Done.
Record your video
Now that you know how to play music on your iPhone while recording video, it’s time to start recording your own video. Here are a few tips to help you get started:
1. Choose a song that you want to use as the soundtrack for your video. You can do this by opening the Music app and selecting a song from your library.
2. Start recording your video. You can do this by opening the Camera app and tapping the record button.
3. When you’re finished recording, tap the stop button and then tap the done button.
4. Your video will now be saved to your camera roll and you can watch it any time by opening the Photos app and selecting it from your library.
Edit your video
There’s no need to stop the music just because you want to start recording a video. With the iPhone’s built-in editing capabilities, you can easily play music in the background while recording your video. Here’s how:
1. Open the Camera app.
2. Select Video mode.
3. Tap the red Record button to start recording your video.
4. While recording, tap the screen to bring up the controls.
5. Tap the three dots in the top-right corner of the screen, then tap Edit.
6. The music will stop playing while you edit your video, but it will start again automatically when you’re done.
Videos that you record with your iPhone are automatically saved in the Photos app. You can share them with your friends and family by sending them in a message or posting them on social media.
If you want to share a video that you recorded with your iPhone, you can do so by sending it in a message or posting it on social media. You can also share it with your friends and family by sending them a link to the video.
We hope this guide was helpful in teaching you how to play music on your iPhone while recording video. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out to us in the comments section below.
If you’re interested in learning more about how to play music on your iPhone while recording video, there are a few resources we recommend.
First, check out Apple’s support page on the topic. They’ve got a helpful article that covers the basics of playing music from your iPhone while recording video.
If you’re looking for something a little more in-depth, CNET has a great article that goes into more detail about how to get the best results when playing music and recording video at the same time.
Finally, if you want to explore some of the other options for playing music while recording video on your iPhone, Mashable has put together a helpful list of apps that can help you get the job done.