Do you want to add music to your Instagram videos but don’t know how? Here’s a quick and easy guide on how to post videos with music on Instagram.
If you’re looking to add music to your Instagram posts, you’re in luck! You can now post videos with music on Instagram using the new Music sticker. Here’s how:
What you need
To post videos with music on Instagram, you will need:
-A computer with an internet connection
-An Instagram account
-An MP3 file of the song you want to use
-A video file that you want to post on Instagram
Once you have all of these things, you can start posting videos with music on Instagram! Here’s how:
1. Log in to your Instagram account and go to the “Edit Profile” page.
2. Under “Name,” enter the name of the song you want to use as your soundtrack.
3. Under “Website,” enter the URL of the MP3 file of the song.
4. Save your changes.
5. Go to the “Create a New Post” page and upload the video file that you want to post.
6. Enter a caption for your video and click “Share.”
7. Your video will now be posted on Instagram with the song you selected as its soundtrack!
Creating your video
First, you need to create your video. You can do this in a number of ways, but we recommend using an app like Splice or iMovie to make things easy. Once you have your video edited the way you want it, export it as a MP4 file.
Instagram has added the ability to add music to your stories, giving you the perfect way to share those special moments with your friends. Here’s how to add music to your Instagram stories:
1) Open Instagram and go to your stories camera.
2) Tap on the music icon in the top left corner.
3) Browse through the available songs or search for a specific song by tapping on the magnifying glass icon.
4) Once you’ve found a song you want to use, tap on it to select it.
5) You can then use the slider at the bottom of the screen to choose where in the song you want it to start playing from.
6) When you’re happy with your selection, tap on the “Add to Your Story” button.
Your video will now be posted with the music playing in the background.
Posting your video
Assuming you have already shot and edited your video, it’s now time to post it on Instagram. Here’s how:
1. Log into your Instagram account and go to your profile page.
2. Tap on the “Add to your story” icon in the upper left-hand corner.
3. Select the “Upload” button in the bottom left-hand corner.
4. Choose the video you want to upload from your camera roll.
5. Once the video has been uploaded, you can add music by tapping on the “Music” icon in the upper right-hand corner.
6. Select the song you want to use from your library or search for a specific song.
7. Once you’ve selected a song, you can choose what portion of the song you want to use by scrolling through the timeline at the bottom of the screen.
8. When you’re happy with your video, tap on the “Share” button in the bottom right-hand corner and then select “Share to Your Story.”
Tips and tricks
There are many ways that you can post videos with music on Instagram. You can use a third-party app, post a video that you have recorded with music in the background, or use a video editing tool to add music to your video.
If you want to post a video that you have recorded with music in the background, make sure that the music is not too loud and that it does not distract from the video itself. You should also avoid using copyrighted material. If you are not sure whether or not the material is copyrighted, you can check with the copyright holder before posting your video.
If you want to use a third-party app to post your video, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, make sure that the app allows you to post videos with music. Some apps only allow you to post videos without music. Second, check the terms of service for the app before posting your video. Some apps may require you to get permission from the copyright holder before posting a video with music. Finally, read reviews of the app before downloading it to make sure that it is safe and easy to use.
Instagram is a great platform for sharing videos, and you can post videos with music on Instagram to make them more engaging and interesting. To do this, you’ll need to use a video editing app that lets you add music to your videos. Once you’ve edited your video, you can upload it to Instagram and share it with your followers.
There are a few ways to post videos with music on Instagram. You can either use a third-party app like musically or Dubsmash, or you can post a video from your camera roll.
If you want to post a video from your camera roll, you’ll first need to add music to it using a video editing app like iMovie or Splice. Once you’ve added music to your video, you can save it to your camera roll and then upload it to Instagram.
If you’re using a third-party app like musically or Dubsmash, you can record a video directly within the app and then post it to Instagram. These apps usually have a library of songs that you can choose from, or you can add your own.
Posting videos with music is a great way to share your creative side with your followers on Instagram. If you’re not sure how to do it, don’t worry – we’ve got you covered. In this article, we’ll walk you through the steps of posting a video with music on Instagram.
Before you get started, you’ll need to make sure that you have a few things:
-A video that you want to post to Instagram
-The audio file for the song that you want to use as background music for the video
-An app that can help you edit the video and add the audio (we recommend using iMovie or Adobe Premiere Rush)
Once you have everything ready, follow these steps:
1.Open the app that you’re using to edit your video. Import the video file that you want to post to Instagram.
2.Add the audio file for the song that you want to use as background music. Make sure that the audio file is in MP3 format and that it’s no longer than 60 seconds long.
3.Edit the video so that it’s the right length and has all of the right elements (for example, cutting out any parts of the video that you don’t want to include in your post).
4.When you’re happy with how everything looks, export the file as an MP4 file. The final file should be no larger than 100 MB.
5Open Instagram and start creating a new post. Select “Video” as the type of content that you want to share.
6Upload the MP4 file that you exported from your editing app. Add a caption and any other information that you want to include in your post, then hit “Share”!
About the author
Hi, my name is John and I am a professional photographer. I have been shooting photos for over 10 years and have been using Instagram for the past 5 years. I love using Instagram to share my photos with friends and family, and I especially enjoy posting videos with music.
I know that many people are curious about how to post videos with music on Instagram, so I decided to write this article to help others. There are a few different ways that you can go about doing this, and I will walk you through each method step-by-step.
The first method is to use a video editing app like iMovie or Adobe Premiere Rush. These apps will allow you to add background music to your video before you post it on Instagram. The second method is to use a music streaming app like Spotify or Apple Music. You can create a playlist of songs that you want to use as background music for your video, and then play the playlist while you are recording your video.
Both of these methods are relatively simple, but they do require some planning ahead of time. If you want to post a video on Instagram without anymusic, that’s fine too! There are plenty of great videos out there that don’t have any background music at all.
I hope this article has helped you learn how to post videos with music on Instagram. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment below or send me a message on Instagram. Thanks for reading!