If you’re looking for a new music group to check out, you’ll want to add Little Rock to your list. This group is one of the most promising up-and-comers in the music industry, and they’re definitely a band to watch in 2020.
2020 Music Groups to Watch
The world of music is always changing, and new groups are always emerging. Here are some music groups to watch in 2020.
-Sons of the Desert: This country music group is made up of brothers Tim and Jon Gibson. They have been making music together since they were kids and have recently released their debut album.
-The Dirt: This rock band from Los Angeles is made up of four friends who have been making music together since they were in high school. Their debut album is set to be released in 2020.
-The Aces: This pop group from Utah has been making music together since 2014. They have released two albums and their latest single, “Volcano,” has been featured on numerous Spotify playlists.
Little Rock Music Groups
There are many great music groups in Little Rock, and it can be hard to keep track of them all. Here are five groups that you should keep an eye on in 2020.
-This up-and-coming group is quickly making a name for themselves in the music scene. With their unique sound and energetic live shows, they are definitely one to watch in 2020.
-Rivers Edge Band
-This group has been around for a while but they are still going strong. They have a great mix of original songs and covers, and their live shows are always a lot of fun.
-If you like classic rock, then you’ll love Arkansas Rocks!. They play all the hits from your favorite bands, and they always put on a great show.
-This is a newer group but they are already making waves with their fresh sound and lively stage presence. Be sure to catch them live in 2020!
Music Groups in Arkansas
While Arkansas may not be the first state that comes to mind when you think of music, there are actually a number of talented groups making a name for themselves in the state. Here are four music groups from Arkansas that you should keep an eye on in 2020:
1. The Good Fear – This pop-punk group from Little Rock is quickly gaining buzz both inside and outside of Arkansas. With catchy hooks and energetic live shows, The Good Fear is poised to break out in a big way in 2020.
2. The American Weather – This indie rock group from Fayettville has been quietly building a devoted following in the state for the past few years. With a sound that has been described as “dreamy” and “reverb-drenched,” The American Weather is definitely a band to watch in 2020.
3. Honeytiger – This indie-pop band from Bentonville has been turning heads with their catchy melodies and intricate arrangements. If you’re looking for a new band to fall in love with in 2020, Honeytiger should definitely be on your radar.
4. The Holy Shakes – This punk rock group from Hot Springs has been making waves in the Arkansas music scene for the past few years. With anthemic songs and high-energy live shows, The Holy Shakes are sure to win over even more fans in 2020.
Best Music Groups of 2020
The Little Rock music scene is heating up, and there are a few bands that are poised to make a big splash in 2020. Here are our picks for the best music groups to watch out for this year:
1. The Seratones: This five-piece band is known for their high-energy live shows and their soulful, R&B-infused sound. Their 2016 debut album, Get Gone, was hailed by critics as one of the best albums of the year, and they show no signs of slowing down.
2. Supermoon: This four-piece group makes atmospheric shoegaze music that will transport you to another world. They released their debut album, Bodies of Water, in 2019 to critical acclaim, and they’re currently working on new material.
3. Bible Belt: This punk rock band is sure to get your blood pumping with their fast-paced songs and raw energy. They released their debut album, self-titled Bible Belt, in 2018, and they’ve been touring relentlessly ever since.
4. The Good Nights: This indie pop band has been making waves with their catchy melodies and accessible sound. Their 2016 debut album, Dreamers, received praise from critics and fans alike, and they’re currently working on new material.
5. Sisterwife: This all-female group makes electro-pop music that is both danceable and reflective. Their 2017 debut album, singleServingSisterwife, was well-received by critics, and they’re currently working on new material
Music Groups to Follow in 2020
2020 is sure to be another great year for music, and there are a ton of up-and-coming music groups that are definitely worth keeping an eye on. Here are just a few of the most promising music groups to keep an eye out for in 2020.
1. hand Habits
This American indie rock group is fronted by singer and guitarist Meg Duffy, who has also played with The War on Drugs and Kevin Morby. Duffy’s deft songwriting and guitar work is the perfect complement to bandmates Michael Chewar’s steady drumming and Rob Google’s atmospheric basslines. With two albums already under their belt, hand Habits are definitely a band to watch in 2020.
Glitterer is the solo project of Title Fight frontman Ned Russin, and it’s one of the most intriguing musical projects to come out in recent years. Blending elements of punk, indie rock, and electronica, Glitterer creates a unique and compelling sound that is sure to turn heads in 2020. Be sure to check out their debut album, Looking Through the Shades, when it drops later this year.
3. Menace Beach
Despite only forming in 2014, English indie rockers Menace Beach have already made quite a name for themselves with their hook-laden brand of punk-infused pop music. Their 2019 album Black Rainbow Sound was met with critical acclaim, and they’re sure to build on that momentum in 2020 with more great music. Catch them on tour later this year if you can.
New Music Groups in 2020
You might not think of Little Rock, Arkansas as a musical mecca, but this small city has been making big waves in the music world recently. Here are four up-and-coming music groups from Little Rock that you should keep an eye on in 2020.
The first group on our list is Theoltorroe, a three-piece indie rock band that formed in 2018. The band members all met while attending the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, and they quickly developed a strong following among local music fans. Theoltorroe’s music has been described as “reverb-drenched” and “melancholy,” and their debut album, “Ghosts,” was released to critical acclaim in 2019.
Next up is Blacktree, a five-piece experimental hip hop group that formed in 2016. Blacktree’s unique sound combines elements of jazz, soul, and electronic music, and their lyrics address topics like social injustice and the African diaspora. Blacktree has been featured on NPR’s Tiny Desk Concert series and their debut album, “Tongues,” was nominated for a Grammy Award in 2019.
If you’re looking for something a little more traditional, check out The Midnight Pines, a four-piece country band led by singer-songwriter Shelby Lee Lowe. The Midnight Pines blends classic country sounds with modern production techniques, and their songs often deal with themes of love, loss, and redemption. The bandreleased their debut album,”On the Line,” in 2018 to critical acclaim.
Finally, we have Lion’s Mouth, a four-piece punk rock band that formed in 2017. Lion’s Mouth is known for their high-energy live shows and politically charged lyrics. The band released their debut album,”Noisy Church,” in 2018 to rave reviews from fans and critics alike.
unsigned Music Groups
The music scene in Little Rock, Arkansas is thriving and has spawned many unsigned music groups who are making a name for themselves. Here are four groups to watch in 2020:
The Railsplitters are a folk band that formed in 2013. The group is made up of banjo player Alex Conerly, guitarist Zac Davis, fiddle player Kendall Federal, upright bassist Nathan McEuen, and mandolinist Luke Sexton. The Railsplitters have a traditional sound with a modern twist that has captivated audiences all over the South. The band has released two albums, “The Devil Ain’t Lazy” (2014) and “Split the Wood” (2017).
The Warbler’s Roost Stringband
The Warbler’s Roost Stringband is a five-piece bluegrass band from Little Rock, Arkansas. The group is made up of Colin Bradley on fiddle and vocals, Nate Gilbert on guitar and vocals, Tyler Harrod on banjo and vocals, Andy Herrington on dobro and vocals, and Charlie Wheeler on upright bass. The Warblers have a traditional sound with impeccable harmonies. The band has been together since 2013 and has released two albums: “Dusty Roads” (2015) and “Let the Hills Ring” (2018).
Music Groups to Look Out For
When it comes to up-and-coming musical talent, Little Rock is a hotbed of activity. With a thriving local music scene, the city is home to a number of unsigned and independent bands that are making a name for themselves.
If you’re looking for some new music to check out in 2020, here are four Little Rock groups that you won’t want to miss.
1. The Bright Lights
The Bright Lights are a four-piece indie rock band that has been steadily gaining popularity in the Little Rock music scene. With catchy melodies and thoughtful lyrics, The Bright Lights are sure to win over any listener.
2. Honey & Salt
Honey & Salt is a folk duo composed of singer-songwriters Emily Edrosa and Nate Logsdon. With their unique blend of harmonies and storytelling, Honey & Salt are captivating performers that will leave you wanting more.
3. The Good Fear
The Good Fear is an alt-rock trio that is quickly making a name for themselves with their aggressive sound and high-energy live shows. If you’re looking for something new and exciting, The Good Fear is definitely a band to check out.
which has been making waves in the bluegrass world with their unique blend of traditional and modern styles
Music Groups on the Rise
In a former industrial city in the American South, a new music scene is emerging. Little Rock, Arkansas is home to a growing number of musicians and bands that are making a name for themselves in the indie and alternative music world. Here are five up-and-coming music groups from Little Rock that you should keep an eye on in 2020.
1. The Good Luck Bettys: This four-piece band is made up of two brothers and two sisters who have been making music together since they were teenagers. The Good Luck Bettys create catchy, guitar-driven pop songs with lyrics that deal with topics like love, loss, and the search for identity.
2. Wizard King: Wizard King is a five-piece psychedelic rock band whose members met while attending the University of Arkansas at Little Rock. Their sound has been described as “a heady mix of classic rock, prog, and folk styles, held together by tight musicianship and dynamic songwriting.”
3. True Sons of Zion: This eight-member hip hop group uses elements of soul, R&B, and jazz in their music to create a sound that is bothold-school and contemporary. True Sons of Zion’s lyrics deal with issues like politics, race relations, and poverty in America.
4. Masheen Gun Slinger: This solo artist creates dark, atmospheric electronic music with elements of hip hop, trip hop, and dubstep. Masheen Gun Slinger’s songs have been used in television shows and movies like crime dramas “Breaking Bad” and “Sons of Anarchy” respectively.
5. Arkansauce: This six-piece bluegrass band mixes traditional Appalachian sounds with modern sensibilities to create a unique sonic experience. Arkansauce has been praised for their “infectious energy [and] complex arrangements that highlight the strengths of each musician.”
Up-and-Coming Music Groups
The music scene in Little Rock is heating up, and there are a few up-and-coming music groups that are definitely worth watching in 2020. Here are four of our favorites:
The Goodtime Melody Makers: This five-piece band plays a mix of pop, rock, and country, and their infectious energy is sure to get any crowd moving.
Loose Ends: This four-piece band specializes in classic rock covers, but they also throw in a few originals for good measure. They always put on a great show.
The Timeline: This six-piece band covers a wide range of genres, from rock to funk to R&B. They always keep the crowd guessing with their eclectic setlists.
The Sweethearts: This all-female group plays a mix of folk, pop, and country. Their harmonies are absolutely beautiful, and they always put on a great show.