Electronic Music Pioneer Crossword Clue
Learn about the electronic music pioneer who created the crossword clue. This person is a true pioneer in the industry.
1. A type of electronic dance music characterized by a strong 4/4 beat and synthesized sounds
5. One of the first electronic music pioneers, he composed the sonic backdrop for the 1958 film “Scream”
9. This band was formed in 1975 by two German musicians and is considered one of the pioneers of electronic rock
13. This group was formed in 1990 and their album “Homework” is considered one of the most important albums in the history of electronic dance music
14. This band’s album “Discovery” included the song “Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger”
15. This french duo’s album “Random Access Memories” won five Grammy Awards, including Album of the Year
2. This artist’s album “The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars” was released in 1972
3. This artist’s album “The Velvet Underground & Nico” included the song “All Tomorrow’s Parties”
4. This english duo’s album “Exorcism of Envy” included the song “Nicolette”
6. This musician composed the score for the film “A Clockwork Orange”
7. This band’s album “The Dark Side of the Moon” included the song “Money”
8. This german musician composed the score for movie soundtracks such as “Blade Runner,” “Star Trek: The Motion Picture,” and others
10. One of Kraftwerk’s best-known songs is titled after this city in Germany
11. This duo’s album “Digital Love” included the song “Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger”
12. This musician wrote producer Giorgio Moroder’s disco classic “I Feel Love”
Born in Berlin in 1878, Hans ledger was a music pioneer who experimented with electronic instruments and sounds. He started playing the piano at a young age and became interested in composing. He studied music theory and composition at the Berlin Conservatory of Music, where he graduated in 1900. After working as a musician and composer for several years, he began to experiment with new sounds and ways of creating music. In the early 1920s, he started to work with electronic instruments, which were new at the time. He developed new ways of playing and composing with these instruments, and his work influenced other musicians who were exploring electronic music.
Crossword Clue: Electronic music pioneer
This clue was last seen on Nov 18 2018 in the Mirror Quiz crossword puzzle.
While searching our database we found 1 possible solution matching the query “Electronic music pioneer”. Please check the answer provided below and if its not what you are looking for then head over to the main post and use the search function.
Baxter was born in Southbury, Connecticut. He began playing the drums at age four, and took up piano at age ten. When he was thirteen, his family moved to California. He studied classical music and jazz, and graduated from Beverly Hills High School in 1947. After high school, he attended UCLA, where he studied music with Gaston Fournier and Frank Malcolm.
Crossword clues for ‘DEATH’
Answer:symbol of finality, the end, ultimate fate, what awaits us all
Answer:cease to exist, perish, depart this life, meet one’s maker
Clue: Death Valley
Answer:arid region in southeastern California; lowest point in the Western Hemisphere
DJs and producers who have been influential in the development of electronic music, both in terms of style and technology.