Here are the Ghanaian gospel music songs you need to hear this year. Featuring top artists from Ghana, these songs will inspire and uplift you.
The Ghanaian music industry is replete with talented artistes who continue to wow us with their creativity, vocal prowess and stage presence. The gospel music genre is particularly popular, with many artistes creating beautiful songs that glorify God and inspire hope.
If you’re looking for some new Ghanaian gospel music to add to your playlist, here are 10 Songs You Need to Hear.
1. “Hossana” by Joyce Blessing
2. “Ehye Mu Nsem” by Rev. Daniel Gyamfi
3. “W’asin Me Hwe” by Nii Okai
4. “Aseda Nka Hemaa” by Diana Hamilton
5. “Meyi W’ase Woara” by Celestine Donkor
6. “Nor implode” by Daughters of Glorious Jesus
7. “Woa Nyame Ase Bio” by Akesse Brempong
8. “Ask of God” by Joe Mettle
9.”Enyewo Nyame a p3 d3nn” Obaapa Christy
10.”M’agye Me Hwe””by Francis Amo
Ghanaian Gospel Music
Ghanaian gospel music is some of the most inspirational music you will ever hear. The best gospel songs come from a place of deep faith and intense feeling, and the Ghanaian artists who sing them have a unique ability to convey those emotions in their music.
If you’re looking for new gospel songs to add to your playlist, here are 10 of the best Ghanaian gospel songs you need to hear.
1. “Aseda” by Nana Yaw Asare
2. “Baba” by Joyce Blessing
3. “Ebenezer” by OJ
4. “Hallelujah” by Becky Tweneboa-Curtis
5. “He Lives in Me” by Mabel Okyere
6. “Higher” by Daughters of Glorious Jesus
7. “I Believe” by Fernyq
8. “Onyame Ayeewa” by Diana Hamilton
9. “W’agye Me” by Francis Amo
10. “Yesu Mo” by Great Ampong
Ghanaian Gospel Songs
There are many great gospel songs that come out of Ghana, and it can be hard to keep up with all of them. Here is a list of Ghanaian gospel songs that you need to hear.
1. “Amazing Grace” by Joe Mettle
2. “Aseda” by Nacy
3. “Hallelujah” by Cousin Fik
4. “Agya Obaa” by Akosua Agyapong
5. “Glorious Redemption” by Bernice Offei
6. “Victory Song” by James Garner
7. “No Cross, No Crown” by Cassada
8. “Akwantu Besi Mmu Nyame” by Christianson
9. “He Lives in Me” by Derryn Redman
If you love Ghanaian gospel music, then you need to check out these 10 songs! From classic hits to newer releases, these tracks are sure to get you moving and raise your spirits.
1. “Mewu” by Florence Obinim
2. “Aseda” by Nacee
3. “Mahnee” by Joyce Blessing
4. “Angels Wanna Sing” by Paul Nwokocha
5. “Amen” by Sarkodie
6. “Onyame Kokrokoo” by Obaapa Christy
7. “Wobeye Kese” by Diana Hamilton
8. “San Bra No Yi Wo Nyame Aseeee” by Victoria Orenze
9. “Akwaaba” by No Tribe
10. “Exceeding Joy” by Joyce Meyer
Ghanaian Gospel Music Videos
There is no doubt that the Ghanaian music scene is one of the most creative and vibrant in Africa. From hip hop and afrobeats to hiplife and gospel, there is something for everyone.
One genre that often gets overlooked is gospel music. Perhaps it is because of the perception that gospel music is serious and boring, but there are some truly extraordinary Ghanaian gospel songs out there.
Here are five Ghanaian gospel songs that you need to hear:
1. We Worship You by Patty Obasi: Patty Obasi is a Nigerian singer who has been making waves in the Ghanaian music scene with her unique brand of afro-gospel. This song is a beautiful worship anthem that will have you raising your hands in praise.
2. Mighty God by Joyce Blessing: Joyce Blessing is one of the most popular gospel artists in Ghana, and it’s easy to see why with songs like this. “Mighty God” is a powerful declaration of faith that will stay stuck in your head for days.
3. Rescue Me by Theodora Ibekwe: Theodora Ibekwe is a Nigerian-born, UK-based singer who has been making waves with her soulful voice and Afro-centric sound. This song is a moving plea for help that will resonate with anyone who has ever felt lost or alone.
4. Onyame Nkwa by Nacee: Nacee is one of the leading figures in the Ghanaian gospel industry, and this song is a perfect example of why. “Onyame Nkwa” (which means “God Is Good”) is a fun and upbeat track that will get your feet moving and your hands clapping.
5. Yesu Mogya by MOG Music: MOG Music are a group of talented musicians who create catchy and inspiring gospel tunes like this one. “Yesu Mogya” (“Jesus Is Powerful”) is an upbeat track that will put a smile on your face and get you dancing along.
Ghanaian Gospel Music Artists
Ghanaian gospel music is becoming more and more popular, and there are a number of artists who are making great music. If you’re looking for some new Ghanaian gospel songs to add to your collection, here are some of the best that you need to hear.
1. MOG Music- Aseda
2. Joyce Blessing- Unbreakable
3. Diana Hamilton- W”e run Ghana
4.athleticmic- i Believe
5. Nacee- Ft Joe mettle
6. Obaapa Christy- Nyame solve mo nkyen
7. Cecilia Marfo- Bo noo ni
8 Daughters of Glorious Jesus- W”ase Jesus
9. James Gardiner – Na you dey carry I go
If you are a fan of Ghanaian gospel music, then you need to check out these ten great songs. From traditional hymns to contemporary praise and worship, there is something for everyone on this list.
1. “Hosanna” by Mavis Acquah
2. “We Will Worship the Lord” by Albert Chimney
3. “Praise Ye the Lord” by Anne Duncan
4. “Amazing Grace” by Nana Yaw Asare
5. “He Leadeth Me” by Joe Beechem
6. “Into My Heart” by Ivy Konadu
7. “Draw Me Nearer” by Francis Kofi Bruce 8.
8. “I Need Thee Every Hour” by Jennie Mbilla
9. “Take My Life and Let It Be” by Mary Ghansah
10. “Holy, Holy, Holy” by Dennis Adjei-Boateng
Ghanaian Gospel Music History
Ghanaian music has undergone several transitions since the pre-colonial era. Christianity has played a significant role in the evolution of Ghanaian music, particularly gospel music.
Ghanaian gospel music can be traced back to the 19th century, when colonizers brought hymns and church songs from Europe. These songs were adapted to fit the local context, with Ghanaian languages and rhythms being incorporated into the melodies.
Over time, gospel music in Ghana has continued to evolve, with different styles and subgenres emerging. Contemporary Ghanaian gospel music is a vibrant and diverse genre which includes both traditional and modern styles.
There are many great Ghanaian gospel songs that are popular both in Ghana and internationally. Here are just a few of the most iconic and influential tracks:
1. “Agya Obaa” by Grace Ashy
2. “Hallelujah” by Ohemaa Mercy
3. “Wodaabe” by Noble Nketsiah
4.”Somε Mo Da Nyin” by Kwaku Gyasi
5.”Okyeame” by Cwesi Oteng
6.”Onyankopon” by Becca
7.”Aseda” by Gifty Osei
8.”Wo Ye Kokroko” by Joe Mettle
9.”Mewu”} by Nacee
Ghanaian Gospel Music Downloads
When it comes to African music, Ghana has always been a powerhouse, especially when it comes to gospel music. With so many amazing talents emerging from the country, it can be hard to keep up with all the great new music that’s coming out.
If you’re looking for some new gospel tunes to add to your collection, here are six Ghanaian songs you need to hear.
1. “Onyame Ayeh” by Nhyira Bethel
2. “AIDS No Dey Fear” by Joyce Blessing
3. “Obi Nya Wo” by Gifty Osei
4. “Oguamanam” by Diana Hamilton
5. “I Believe” by Joe Mettle
6. “Mercy” by Cece Twum