- The best hip hop music from around the world
- The top hip hop tracks of the moment
- The hottest hip hop artists right now
- The best hip hop albums of the year
- The greatest hip hop songs of all time
- The most influential hip hop albums of all time
- The best hip hop music videos of all time
- The most controversial hip hop songs of all time
- The best hip hop tracks to workout to
- The best hip hop tracks for a party
The best worldwide hip hop music. From the US to UK to Africa and more, get the latest hip hop tracks and news right here.
The best hip hop music from around the world
There is no denying that hip hop is one of the most popular genres of music in the world. It is a genre that has something for everyone, and it has a global appeal. If you are a fan of hip hop, then you will want to check out the best hip hop music from around the world.
There are many different countries that have produced some amazing hip hop artists, and it would be impossible to list them all here. However, some of the countries that have been making a name for themselves in the hip hop world include Canada, France, and the United States.
Canadian hip hop is often overlooked, but there are some fantastic artists coming out of this country. One of the most popular Canadian hip hop artists right now is Drake. He has been taking the world by storm with his unique sound and style.
France is another country that has produced some great hip hop music. There are many different French artists who are making a name for themselves in the hip hop world. One of the most popular French hip hop artists is Booba. He is known for his unique style and flow.
The United States is obviously one of the biggest players in the hip hop world. There are many different American artists who have made a name for themselves in this genre. Some of the most popular American hip hop artists include Kendrick Lamar, Jay-Z, and Nas.
As you can see, there is a lot of amazing hip hop music coming from all over the world. If you are a fan of this genre, then you owe it to yourself to check out some of these different artists from different countries. You might just be surprised at how much you enjoy their music!
The top hip hop tracks of the moment
There’s no doubt that hip hop is one of the most popular genres of music around the world. Whether you’re in the United States, Australia, Japan, or anywhere else, chances are you’ve heard a hip hop song or two that you liked.
But what are the best hip hop tracks of the moment? It’s tough to say, as there are so many great ones out there. However, we’ve compiled a list of 20 that we think are worth checking out.
In no particular order, here are 20 of the best hip hop tracks from around the world:
1) “Ain’t Nothing Like” – Kendrick Lamar (USA)
2) “ trapQueen”- Fetty Wap (USA)
3) “All I Need” – Logic (USA)
4) “Hotline Bling” – Drake (Canada)
5) “Back to Back” – Drake (Canada)
6) “Phantommancy” – Kool A.D. (USA)
7) “No Type” – Rae Sremmurd (USA)
8 ) “Bitch Better Have My Money” – Rihanna (Barbados)
9) “On My Way” – Rick Ross (USA)
10 ) “iSpy” – KYLE (USA)
11 ) `No Flex Zone`- Rae Sremmurd (USA
The hottest hip hop artists right now
There’s no doubt that hip hop has taken over the world. The once underground genre has gone mainstream and is now one of the most popular genres of music. If you’re a fan of hip hop, then you need to know who the hottest artists are right now. Here are the 10 best hip hop artists in the world right now.
1. Kendrick Lamar
2. J. Cole
4. Cardi B
5. Travis Scott
6. Lil Uzi Vert
8.Chance the Rapper
9. Anderson .Paak
10. Run The Jewels
The best hip hop albums of the year
The best hip hop albums of the year are:
– Kendrick Lamar – DAMN.
– J Cole – 4 Your Eyez Only
– Jay Z – 4:44
– Vince Staples – Big Fish Theory
– Rapsody – Laila’s Wisdom
The greatest hip hop songs of all time
There are countless great hip hop songs out there, but there are only a few that can truly be considered the best of all time. Here is a list of 10 of the greatest hip hop songs of all time, in no particular order.
1) “Gangsta’s Paradise” by Coolio
2) “Nuthin’ but a ‘G’ Thang” by Dr. Dre
3) “Ice Ice Baby” by Vanilla Ice
4) “Baby Got Back” by Sir Mix-A-Lot
5) “Jump Around” by House of Pain
6) “The Show Goes On” by Lupe Fiasco
7) “All I Do Is Win” by DJ Khaled
8) “Rapper’s Delight” by The Sugarhill Gang
9) “Hip Hop Hooray” by Naughty By Nature
10) “Lose Yourself” by Eminem
The most influential hip hop albums of all time
In no particular order, these are 25 of the most influential hip hop albums of all time. They span the entire history of the genre, from its earliest days up through the present day.
– Run-DMC, “Raising Hell” (1986)
– Public Enemy, “It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back” (1988)
– N.W.A., “Straight Outta Compton” (1988)
– Beastie Boys, “Paul’s Boutique” (1989)
– De La Soul, “3 Feet High and Rising” (1989)
– A Tribe Called Quest, “The Low End Theory” (1991)
– Dr. Dre, “The Chronic” (1992)
– Snoop Dogg, “Doggystyle” (1993)
– Wu-Tang Clan, “Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)” (1993)
– Notorious B.I.G., “Ready to Die” (1994)
– Nas, “Illmatic” (1994)
– Cypress Hill, “Black Sunday” (1993)
– Bone Thugs-n-Harmony, “E 1999 Eternal” (1995)
– Outkast, “ATLiens” (1996)
– The Fugees, “The Score” (1996)
– Jay Z, “Reasonable Doubt” (1996)
– Missy Elliott, “…Go!” (1997) Lauryn Hill, “The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill”(1998). Eminem,”The Slim Shady LP”(1999). Mos Def,”Black on Both Sides”(1999). 50 Cent,”Get Rich or Die Tryin'”(2003). Kanye West,”The College Dropout”(2004). Lupe Fiasco,”Food & Liquor”(2006). Lil Wayne,”Tha Carter III”(2008). Kendrick Lamar,”good kid m.A.A.d city”(2012). Chance the Rapper,”Coloring Book”.(2016).
The best hip hop music videos of all time
Here is a list of the best hip hop music videos of all time.
The most controversial hip hop songs of all time
Hip hop music has always been controversial. From the early days of gangsta rap to the more recent debates over mumble rap, there has always been someone who objects to the content of hip hop music. In this article, we’re going to take a look at some of the most controversial hip hop songs of all time.
“Fuck tha Police” by N.W.A.
Released in 1988, “Fuck tha Police” was one of the first mainstream rap songs to address police brutality and racial inequality. The song was met with widespread criticism, and resulted in death threats against the group.
“Killing in the Name” by Rage Against the Machine
Released in 1992, “Killing in the Name” is a rage-filled critique of systemic racism and police brutality. The song is notorious for its use of profanity, and its video was banned from MTV.
“Runnin’ (Dying to Live)” by Tupac Shakur
Released in 1998, “Runnin’ (Dying to Live)” is a spiritual sequel to “Fuck tha Police.” The song features Snoop Dogg and is based on the true story of two teenage boys who were killed by police officers.
“What’s My Age Again?” by Blink 182
Released in 1999, “What’s My Age Again?” is a light-hearted track about growing up and being young forever. However, the song’s music video caused controversy due to its depiction of nuns taking drugs and engaging in promiscuous behavior.
The best hip hop tracks to workout to
There are many different types of hip hop music from around the world, but some tracks are better than others when it comes to working out. Here is a list of the best hip hop tracks to workout to, regardless of where you are from.
1. “No Diggity” by Blackstreet (USA)
2. “In Da Club” by 50 Cent (USA)
3. “Yeah!” by Usher featuring Lil Jon & Ludacris (USA)
4. “Hate It or Love It” by The Game featuring 50 Cent (USA)
5. “Diamonds” by Rihanna (USA/Barbados)
6. “Anaconda” by Nicki Minaj (Trinidad & Tobago/USA)
7. “All I Do Is Win” by DJ Khaled featuring T-Pain, Ludacris, Snoop Dogg & Rick Ross (USA)
8. “Till I Collapse” by Eminem (USA)
9. “Work” by Rihanna featuring Drake (Canada/Barbados)
10. “Run This Town” by Jay Z featuring Rihanna & Kanye West (USA/Barbados/Nigeria)
The best hip hop tracks for a party
Hip hop is a genre that is enjoyed by people all over the world. If you’re looking for some great tracks to get your party started, here are 10 of the best hip hop tracks from different countries.
“No Diggity” by Blackstreet (USA)
One of the most popular hip hop tracks of all time, “No Diggity” is guaranteed to get any party started. Featuring guest vocals from Dr. Dre, this track is perfect for those who want to get up and dance.
“In Da Club” by 50 Cent (USA)
50 Cent is one of the most successful rappers of all time and “In Da Club” is one of his most iconic tracks. With its catchy hooks and upbeat tempo, this track is perfect for getting people on their feet and dancing.
“Gimme the Loot” by The Notorious B.I.G. (USA)
One of the greatest rappers of all time, The Notorious B.I.G. was known for his unique storytelling skills and “Gimme the Loot” is one of his best tracks. This track is perfect for those who want to rap along with their favorite artist.
“Hip Hop Hooray” by Naughty by Nature (USA)
This classic hip hop track was released in 1993 and it remains just as popular today. Featuring a catchy hook and an infectious beat, “Hip Hop Hooray” is perfect for any party playlist.